Sunday, February 07, 2010

Listerine Toothpaste














I no this may seem like a weird posting but this is one of the best toothpaste that I have come across in years. It was intro to me by a friend a few years ago, her mom works at a dentist office an this is one thing she recommands. You all may be thinking
wow it's going to burn because we all no that the mouth wash does but it's a different feeling, the mouth wash is strong I do agree with that(but if you add a little water to it, it does help) it's not as strong, an I can deal with it. This toothpaste prevents & reduces plaque, gingivitis & bad breath Plus Kills Germs!!!! The number one reason I love Listerine toothpaste is because my teeth use to bleed all the time and this was one toothpaste that helped soo much an stopped the bleeding. I do try to brush morning and night but I seem to forget about night brushing which I need to get back on track again. One thing that this does not have is teeth whiting that may bother some people but not me only cause there are so many products out there that you can buy for that, I just want a health happy mouth :)

No comments: