Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog Sale

****Blog Sale Rules**** Please read carefully.

1. PAYMENT: is through PAYPAL ONLY.

2. SHIPPING and HANDLING: For USA & Canada $3 for first item and an additional $0.50 for each additional item. For international shipping $7 for the first item and an additional $0.75 for each additional item.

3. BUYING/BIDDING: This will be on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. I will send you an invoice for the items available. Please let me know ASAP if you don't want the items in your invoice.

4. Leave a list of the items you would like to purchase in the comments, as well as an e-mail address that I can send your Paypal Invoice to. Please also specify which USA/Canada or International. I will also contact you through that e-mail address for your mailing address.

5. If you win, please pay within 24 hours after the invoice has been sent.

6. Everything is final sale. No returns.

8. I am not responsible for lost or damaged items.

9. Check your email a few minutes after you inquire for something. If you have an invoice you won!

Mac Bronzer from Lilly Land used 5 or 6x's $12 SOLD


Face Front eyeshadow got for $10 selling for $5.00/each, used a hand full of times
beijing beat, sweet soil, vanilla chance, barter batter and velvonce  SOLD


startes at beijing beat then goes down to the dark brown sweet soil then back up to vanilla chance the lighter of the cream colors

MAC Pink Bronze pigment, still full maybe used once of that $9.00  SOLD


MAC Studio sculpt concealer NW20 used a few time $9.00  see mine most updated blog sale


NYC blushable creme stick limited color came out this pass summer Wild Berry $3.00, used 1 I think if that  SOLD



MAC lip stick cremesheen Jazzed used to test $8.00   SOLD


UD eyeliner Perversion used a 3-4 times (black), Ecstasy(purple) used 2 twice but is a little thick in consistency from when I bought on line( it's soo pretty ) $9.00/each   SOLD


Zoya nail polish brand new never used, Envy( dark green), Roxy(pink glitter) Isla( nice red) $5.00 each SOLD


Britany Spear Fantasy 1.7, used once or twice still new bottle $18.50 shipping $5.00 for US or Can


3 bars of soap 2 are karma, solid bar of shampoo, body scrub, and toner tabs all for one price $18.50/ shipping would be alittle more about $5 cuz of the weight of the soap  SOLD


As you can see it's new $3.50 END UP USING IT LOL

10 comments:

bcouturelove said...

hi! i would like to buy all 3 zoya polishes, alice in wonderland minis, and the mac bronzer lilyland. my email to invoice me is lovimhere@aol.com thankyou!

Ashley said...

Can I please buy the alice and wonderland palette OMG I wish I knew you wanted to get rid of that! ITS ASHLEY BTW!!

Unknown said...

yeah whats your paypal

Ashley said...

ya know what Nicole just give me the palette my paypal is crzyfairy0535@yahoo.com THANKS!

Ashley said...

I paid it and finally figured it out LOL I had to change my address and all that sorry LOL! YEAHHHHH! I am so happy that you were selling that RAD!!! <3's

Unknown said...

yeah i never use it and I no you will thats good plus I'm sending a lipgloss that i never tried cuz of the missing products

bcouturelove said...

hey nicole i just found my lilyland bronzer!! so can you reinvoice me for the polishes?? by the way im the one who bought that tiffany necklace off you awhile back and im still lovin it!!

Unknown said...

on thats soo cool glad you love it sure no problem

Ashley said...

What was missing the eyeliner or the primer potion? What kind of lip gloss ohhhh that sounds fun LOL! Either way it will come to a great home! I was so sad when I didnt get it when they released it! I know that I wont use ALL the shadows but I def will use most so thank you!

Shirry said...

Hey, I would love to buy MAC Jazzed lipstick if it is still available
I need it to be sent to CA 95134, US as for the reference of shipping cost
Plz send the invoice to my PP account: tangxiao0226@163.com
Thanks