Sunday, March 14, 2010

Magnet punch for depotting Mac eye shadows


The other night I was depotting my Mac eye shadows that came in the containers, (by the way I real hate depotting can I tell you that much I just about broke not 1 but 2 eye shadows what a pain in the butt this is) so I was at this craft store called AC Moore an got a sheet of magnet an I was wondering how the hell am I going to cut them into circles( plus what size) then I got an idea(light bub went off LOL) that my mother does all different kinds of crafts so I came across this punching tool she had from Stamping Up, for those who don't know what that is it's where you make cards, scrap books and other crafts like that, so she had a punch stamp in 3/4 that fit perfect on the back of the eye shadows so I punched out the whole sheet as you can see from the picture to the side. I'm sure you can find a punch like this at any craft store, it was soo much earier then cutting out circle. Just had to share my craftyed find or idea to you all so that you can look into something like this as well

No comments: