Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nars Sheer Matt foundation


I was on the hunt for a new foundation, I have heard so many good things about Nars sheer glow that I wanted to get it but after reading on their site sheer glow is for people that have Dry skin which I don't have. I went to my nearest Nordstrom to have a MUA apply to my skin and help me pick the right color for me, she put about 3 to 4 different shades on me until she found the right one Light03 Gobi. The color is so perfect for my skin color I was very please with her help over all, I also did ask her if I could use sheer glow she then asked if I had dry skin which again I don't,( combo skin is what I have) she said sheer matt is the best bet for me. The next day I did my foundation an I did notice that it does streak a little (I did apply with my fingers as the directions had said to) then I ended up spraying a little Fix Plus by Mac on my face an wow it helped out so much, it covered nicely and looked so good on I was very please with this foundation over all. I did notice by the end of the day that my skin wasn't so shiny as it has been in the past so that was Great!! I also liked how it evened out my skin tone as well plus oh I forgot to tell you that just cause it called sheer matt it didn't make my skin look so matt after all, it did have a sheen to it which was nice cause I Hate that Matt look on my skin since I do hav a little bit of older skin and that Matt look doesn't look so nice on older skin I think :) the price for this foundation is a little on the higher side over I do think it worth the money $42.00

No comments: