Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Fun Time Look



Hello All, Since spring has spung, I have been in the mood for some fun time eyeshadow looks. I Love the way this look came out so much I have to share it with you, as you can see it's not bright and bold but just enough POP. All the Products that I used are Mac unless other wise stated
1. first I primed my eyes with UD primer
2. on most of the outter lid I placed Juxt then I applied Lucky Green over that
3. on the inner part of the eye I applied Shroom blended into the Juxt and Lucky Green
4. I then applied Alantic Blue in the crease blending within the Lucky Green
5. on the upper lash line I then applied Maybelline Line Stiletto in black
6. water line I then applied Annabelle in Earth Terre, if you don't have any light grey or brow
will do
7. under that on the lash line I then put Interrial pearlglide
8. macara I used was Covergirl lashblast luxe
9. lips Syrup
I no this may be alot so if you need to see this done here is the tube vid of it as well



Thank you again for stopping bye <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice make up :)
i have a giveaway in my blog come in see if you want :)