Saturday, June 25, 2011

Funky Fanabia

I woke up this morning with only one thing on my mind a FUNKY, since they are so many calories I really only get them on the weekends plus Marylou's the local coffee shop is a little out of the way in the morning



I did end up going the drive thru way since I still had on my PJ's which are only sweat pants and a T

Here is the menu of drink, they all sound so yummy



an sure enough I got the Funky again why not it's soo yummy!!!

does this look yummy or what? an I love the pink straw too
the secret to the drink that makes it so unreal is the chocolate Hershey syrup that they put around the side and on top the whip cream
since I'm not a coffee lover this to me taste just like chocolate milk but better. It only takes me about 5 mins to drink an it's soo worth every penny ( $2.60 with tax)
what's your favorite coffee and from where

xoxo Nicole

No comments: