Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sephora by OPI Once a Cheetah, Always a Cheetah

OMG every time I went to Sephora this nail polish color jumped out at me, an don't you know that every time I went to go buy it that it was always out of stock just my luck don't you say lol.. Justin's a funny guy an knows that I love braises he wanted to do something an I didn't so he said he would buy me  my polish haha why wouldn't I take that right. He did pull through on it as always. The color is sooo crazy different then any orange I have seen it's kinda like a bronze orange with yellow in it so pretty for the summer an I love looking at it on my nails

Here's a few pictures plus a few extras of the cats and flowers around my yard






 Blizzard Chillin in the beach chair too stinking cute
 Princess watching me as I take pictures
 Sally was meowing to go in the house love this picture of her



Let me know what color polish your wear on your nails now


xoxo Nicole

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely shade of orange :) Right now I'm wearing a light lilac on all nails except for the ring fingers where I'm wearing a bright candy pink.

Very cute cats! I love animals, and you pets seem so lovely xxx