Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Julep nailpolish

about a week ago MissJenFABULOUS did a vid about this brand of polish on youtube, as soon as I saw the polish Anne ( on her nails) I had to have it. She did say if you spend $30 you get $15 off using the code girlfriend. I then went to the site an check out all the colors it took me about a few days to decided my other color an it was Michelle. Keep in mind they are $14 each my total was $28 a little short of $30 so I order the nailpolish remover pads that you just throw in your purse for on the go remover great idea I think, those were about $4 or so then you also get free shipping

an of course I had to take pictures






Anne and Michelle






you can also facebook them an get $5.00 off one polish too which is a great deal I may do that next. here is the link to there site http://www.julep.com/AP.aspx? , if you do buy anything or have let me know what you got. I will be posting pictures of the colors on my nails soon

Thank you for stopping bye


xoxo Nicole

No comments: