Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July Birch Box




I no I'm a little late posting this but I still wanted to share with you all the stuff I got in my July birch box, after watching several youtube vid's it seems that everyone again got different stuff. The July box was created by Cynthia Rowley ( who is a famous designer). All I really can say is that I wasn't over the moon with this box, an this is the reason why I signed up again. I'm going to give it a few more months an see if  they get better if not then I'm going to cancel it all together .. so lets get started shall we



I have used Philosophy Purity facial cleaners before an I have to say I really do like it, it's a gently clear cream that washes away makeup and whatever may be on the face on yours




Redken Shine Flash it says it's a light weightless spray that gives you brilliant finish, hmm to tell you the truth I did try this didn't see a difference in the hair and the smell was odd kinda like a citrus
Not to sure if I would repurchase this one


Korres shower gel, I have heard so many good things about this brand I'm going to have to say I was excited to try it out but after I did, I was a little disappointed the smell didn't last long on the skin but it did smell lovely in the shower




Zoya nailpolish from the Touch Collection in the color Pandora they explain this color as creamy slightly metallic nude, I don't have many nudes so I really was here or there about it,  I'm more or less a color on the nail kinda girl but it is a pretty color




Kind flavor Almond & Apricot OMG this bar was soo yummy I wanted another after eating this one and seeing the picture again makes me hungry for another. I didn't so much taste the apricot but more coconut ... this bar has no preservative an no ingredients that you can't pronounce which is a good thing 

If you do birch box as well let me know what you think about July's box , if not an your interested an trying it out it's $10 a month an you do get some nice stuff you try out at Birchbox

Love Nicole xoxo

No comments: