Sunday, July 31, 2011

New month new changes and NO MAKEUP SHOPPING

 Hello Everyone,

lots going on first things first I was very sick of my blog name Glamcandy2, I was trying so hard to think of a new name an came up with Bubble Loving,  how I came up with the name is Justin and I always call one another bubbles and I just love lol if that make since. Then I got thinking an put the 2 together and that's how Bubble Loving came about it's cute and has a catch to it, I think an hope you think so too lol.. This next month( August) my friend Jenny and I decided not to buy any makeup that we have well to much an we really need to use what we have plus we both need clothes like new panties, bras, jeans me more so then her and I also want a new sweatshirt. Today we went to the bead store an picked out a few beads to make a wrap bracelet. It took us about 4 hours of stop an go eating and playing with the cats to get them done but we did.




these are our bracelets all done an pretty.. I went with grey, blue and black and Jenny did hers one bead that was gold and black.  Love them both

xoxo Nicole

No comments: