Monday, August 22, 2011

Julep nail polish Anne

Have you ever had a nail polish bottle for years upon years and finally break it out to find out that it was no longer good but wishing and hoping you could still try to use it? Well that was me with the polish Anne from Julep the other night an the bottle was new maybe a month old. It was so thick and gross I wanted to throw it out but in stand I wrote to the company last night to see what they can do and well I'm still waiting. That's not good customer service if you ask me.( I'm updating this part, I heard back from Julep today Susie contracted me and was so sorry she is sending me out a new Anne plus another polish with it, how sweet and cool is that, Now I can say what great customer service that is) I did take picture to show you. If you have gotten polishes from them have you had this problem or am I the only one.









As you can see from the pictures the polish went on horrible and was super thick... I'm really upset about this, the polish is soo pretty


No comments: